Broken Vow - Lara Fabian




Tell me her name I want to knowThe way she looks and where you gpI need to see her face, I need to understandWhy you and I came to an end
Tell me again I want to hearWho broke my faith in all these yearsWho lays with you at night when I'm here all aloneRemembering when I was your own
I'll let you goI'll let you flyWhy do I keep on asking why?I'll let you goNow that I've foundA way to keep somehowMore than a broken vow
Tell me the words I never saidShow me the tears you never shedGive me the chance, that one you promised to be mineOr has it vanished for all time?

I'll let you goI'll let flyWhy do I keep on asking why?I'll let you goNow that I've foundA way to keep somehowMore than a broken vow
I close my eyesAnd dream of you and I and then I realizeThere's more to life than only bitterness and liesI close my eyes
I'd give away my soul to hold you once againAnd never this let this promise end
I'll let you goI'll let you flyNow that I know, I'm asking why
Ill let you goNow that I've foundA way to keep somehowMore than a broken vow

Comments

Popular Posts